NEPSE TMS 52 Login Link
Sundhara Securities Ltd.
Nabil Bank Building,
Nepal Stock Exchange – Broker Number 52
Sundhara Securities Pvt. Ltd. is a stockbrokerage firm that was established in 2009. The company is headquartered in Kathmandu, Nepal, and it has a branch office in Beshisahar, Lamjung. Sundhara Securities is a member of the Nepal Stock Exchange (NEPSE) and the Central Depository System (CDS).
The company offers a wide range of services to its clients, including:
- Brokerage services for trading in shares, debentures, and mutual funds
- Depository services for holding shares and debentures in electronic form
- Online trading services through the NEPSE website
- Research and analysis services to help clients make informed investment decisions
- Training and education programs to help clients learn about the stock market
Sundhara Securities is a well-established and respected stockbrokerage firm in Nepal. The company has a team of experienced and qualified professionals who are committed to providing its clients with the best possible service.
Broker Number 52
Sundhara Securities is broker number 52 on the NEPSE. This means that the company is one of the 52 registered stockbrokers in Nepal. The NEPSE is the only stock exchange in Nepal, and it is a regulated market. This means that all of the companies that are listed on the NEPSE are required to meet certain standards of financial reporting and disclosure.
Why Choose Sundhara Securities?
There are many reasons why you might choose Sundhara Securities as your stockbroker. Here are a few of the reasons:
- Experience: Sundhara Securities has been in business for over 10 years. This means that the company has a wealth of experience in the stock market.
- Reputation: Sundhara Securities is a well-respected stockbrokerage firm in Nepal. The company has a good reputation for providing its clients with excellent service.
- Services: Sundhara Securities offers a wide range of services to its clients. This includes brokerage services, depository services, online trading services, research and analysis services, and training and education programs.
- Fees: Sundhara Securities' fees are competitive. The company offers a variety of pricing plans to suit the needs of its clients.
If you are looking for a reputable and experienced stockbroker in Nepal, then Sundhara Securities is a great option. The company offers a wide range of services and its fees are competitive.