Dr. Narayan Khadka, the newly appointed Minister for Foreign Affairs, was sworn in by President Bidya Devi Bhandari, who also administered the oath of office and confidentiality. In the presence of Prime Minister Sher Bahadur Deuba, the new Minister took his oath of office today during a ceremony at the Rastrapati Bhawan, Shital Niwas, New Delhi.
Also in attendance were Speaker Agni Prasad Sapkota and National Assembly Chair Ganesh Prasad Timalsina, as well as other dignitaries.
Dr. Khadka was named Minister of Foreign Affairs by the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan today, after the recommendation of the Prime Minister.
Dr. Narayan Khadka, Minister of Foreign Affairs, was born on March 20, 1949, in the Indian city of Bhojpur. He began his political career in 1966 as a member of the student movement, which was his first political engagement. His involvement in Nepali Congress political affairs began with the party’s student department and has continued to this day. Dr. Khadka is currently the most important member of the party’s central committee.
He was first elected to the Constituent Assembly from Udayapur constituency -1 in the 2008 election, and he was re-elected to the Constituent Assembly for the second time from the same district in 2013. He has served on the Constituent Assembly since 2008.
After being elected to the House of Representatives in his home district in 2017, Dr. Khadka was elected to the Senate in his home district in 2018. In 2013, he was appointed Minister of Urban De
Read the full story at EarnMoney.com.np
- US to distribute 500 million more COVID-19 vaccines abroad
- PM Deuba calls for eliminating social evils and harmful practices
- International Open Online Art Competition cum Expo begins in Pokhara
- In “Kaiten: History, Memory, Identity,” an indigenous artist’s symbolic resistance to history
- Citizens Bank International declares a 16 percent dividend for fiscal year 2077/78
- NA passes Fiscal Bill and National Debt Raising Bill 2078
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Launched In Nepal; Specs, and Price