More in Bank
Citizens Bank International declares a 16 percent dividend for fiscal year 2077/78
For the fiscal year 2077/78, Citizens Bank International Limited (CZBIL) has recommended a dividend for its...
Kamana Sewa Bikas Bank (KSBBL) proposes a dividend of 19.47 percent for the fiscal year 2077/78.
Kamana Sewa Bikas Bank Limited (KSBBL) has recommended a dividend of 19.47 percent for the fiscal...
Shareholders of previously acquired companies are being urged to collect unclaimed dividends by Kumari Bank Limited.
Earlier this month, Kumari Bank Limited published a notification informing owners of formerly amalgamated companies that...
- Journalist Thapa rejects medalKATHMANDU: SEPT. 19 – Journalist Hari Bahadur Thapa […]
- Taliban says girls to return to school ‘soon as possible’KABUL: SEPT. 21 – The Taliban said on Tuesday Afghan […]
- Nepal Payment Solution Collaborates with City Express to unveil a platform for Remittance Wallet TransferNepal Payment Solution Pvt. Ltd. has collaborated with […]
- Import of vehicles from Rasuwagadhi upRasuwagadhi border point between Nepal and China. […]
- League Cup: City’s rave, Liverpool’s easy winKATHMANDU: SEPT. 22 – Two strong English clubs, […]
- 130 supervisors mobilized for Census in TanahunDAMAULI, September 15: As many as 130 supervisors have […]
- Border monitoring team reaches HilsaSIMKOT, September 17: The border monitoring team of […]
- What is the reason for not opening cinema halls when almost all the areas are open?ITAHARI: SEPT. 22 – The district administration […]
- Two policemen investigating Sankhuwasabha murder are the best of Bhadra (Aug/Sept)BIRATNAGAR: SEPT. 20 – The two policemen investigating […]
- Alleged rhino poacher nabbedCHITWAN: SEPT. 24 – Police have arrested a person for […]