Realme has been on a fray of launching smartphones. The company recently unveiled the Realme GT series, as well as new additions to its midrange 8 series. Moreover, for the entry-level market, Realme has launched C25Y and C21Y. Among the two, I’ve been using the Realme C25Y for a few weeks now and in this review, I will be sharing my experiences on how it performs in day-to-day life.
Realme C25Y Specifications:
- Body: 164.5 x 76 x 9.1mm, 200gm
- Display: 6.5-inches IPS LCD panel, 420 nits brightness
- Resolution: HD+ (1600 x 720 pixels)
- Chipset: Unisoc T610 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×1.8GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Arm Mali-G52
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB eMMC 5.1 storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: Realme R edition on top of Android 11
- Rear Camera: Triple (with LED flash)
– 50MP f/1.8 primary lens, PDAF
– 2MP f/2.4 macro lens, 4cm
– 2MP f/2.4 B&W sensor
- Front Camera: 8MP f/2.0
- Security: Physical fingerprint sensor (rear-mounted)
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / A-GPS / Beidou / GLONASS, micro USB
- Battery: 5000mAh, 18W fast charging
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Light, Magnetic induction
- Color options: Glacier Blue, Metal Grey
- Price in Nepal: N/A (Rs. 11,999 in India)
Realme C25Y Review:
- 164.5 x 76 x 9.1mm, 200gm
- Glass front, plastic back/frames
Starting off the review with the design, the Realme C25Y sports a textured surface on the back. To be honest, visually, it looks a little off-putting to me. Its textured pattern does feel pleasant in the hand though. I have the Glacier Blue color option, which has a bright blue hue on the bottom that fades into a light blue as you move up.
Furthermore, the rear includes a fingerprint scanner and a camera cutout. The fingerprint sensor works correctly, although Realme might have made things better by adding a different texture or a slight groove to it. Most of the time, I can’t tell where the fingerprint is since the texture is so similar.
Now, although the back doesn’t attract any fingerprints or smudges, Realme should have provided a case to wrap around the phone. Still and all, at 200 grams, the Realme C25Y will definitely make its presence felt in your pocket.
- 6.5-inches IPS LCD panel
- 420 nits brightness
- HD+ (1600 x 720 pixels), Widevine L3
On to the display, it’s pretty basic stuff here. You get a 6.5-inch IPS LCD panel with HD+ resolution and a water-drop notch for selfie cameras. The “HD” of it is a deal-breaker here as most of the smartphones in this price range have an FHD display.
Moving on to the display, it’s pretty basic stuff. You get a 6.5-inch IPS LCD panel wi
Read the full story at www.gadgetbytenepal.com