Dizo, pronounced as ‘dee-zoe’, has officially been announced in Nepal with an aim to break hurdles of tech similarities whilst offer solutions aligned to the needs of every different consumer. It’s the first brand in the Realme Techlife ecosystem.
Dizo urges its consumers to “Be Different” as well as socially proactive and unique. The brand is known to offer technology that complements the individuality of its consumers. Moreover, it empowers them to become an extension of their personalities. It lives with a philosophy to empower everyone to enjoy their desired life, enhanced by Smart Tech Life.
Dizo together with Realme also talks about its commitment to deliver the best of the brands to the consumers. It mentions the support from Realme in three major facets — Industrial Design, Supply Chain, and artificial intelligence o
- Ten-man Barca held by Cadiz as De Jong and Koeman see red
- Supreme Court orders govt to immediately stop the cross-border sale of Nepal’s captive elephants
- Who is newly-appointed Foreign Minister Khadka?
- Movement through Karnali’s Sati Bridge to halt for two weeks
- Foreign Minister Khadka leading Nepali delegation to UNGA 76th Session
- 7-km new track road constructed
- Prime Life Insurance proposes 15.87% Dividend for FY 2076/77
- Air pollution: WHO says ‘situation is more dangerous than expected’