- IP68 Water Resistance
- Wear OS 3
- Elegant Design
- Plethora of Fitness Features
Samsung has unveiled its Galaxy Watch 4 series with some major changes. For one, the “Active” moniker is gone and we get the “Classic” version with a rotating bezel.
Samsung Watch 4 price in Nepal starts at Rs. 34,999 whereas the Watch 4 Classic starts at Rs. 46,999. The LTE models of both the Watch 4 and Watch 4 Classic are not available in Nepal.
I have been using the Watch 4 40mm version for more than a week now and this is my full review.
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4/4 Classic Specifications
- Body: Watch 4: 40mm and 44mm, Watch 4 Classic: 42mm and 46mm
- Display (Watch 4): 40mm: 1.2-inches Super AMOLED / 44mm: 1.4-inches Super AMOLED
- Display (Watch 4 Classic): 42mm: 1.2-inches Super AMOLED / 46mm: 1.4-inches Super AMOLED
- Chipset: Exynos W920 (5nm)
- RAM: 1.5GB
- Storage: 16GB
- Connectivity: LTE (available in select models)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Wi-Fi b/g/n
- Battery Capacity (Watch 4): 40mm: 247mAh / 44mm: 361mAh
- Battery Capacity (Watch 4 Classic): 42mm: 247mAh / 46mm: 361mAh
- Sensors: Samsung BioActive Sensor, Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyro, Geomagnetic, Light
- Software: One UI Watch 3
- Charging Port: WPC-based wireless charging
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Price in Nepal: Rs. 34,999 (40mm), Rs. 36,999 (44mm) | Rs. 46,999 (42mm Classic), Rs. 49,999 (46mm Classic)
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Review
- Watch 4: 40mm and 44mm, Watch 4 Classic: 42mm and 46mm
- IP68 Dust/Water Resistance
- Aluminum Frame (Watch 4), Stainless Steel Frame (Watch 4 Classic)
The 40mm Watch 4 looks a bit small for my hands but I like how it rests on the wrist. The aluminum frame looks sleek and it feels sturdy as well. And, I definitely miss the physical rotating bezel found on the classic version.
The silicone strap of the Watch 4 is comfortable to wear all day. But, these straps have angled connectors which makes it look a bit bulky. The two buttons feel premium as well. The home button does what is named after and it can also wake up Bixby. Likewise, you can customize the back key to go to the previous screen or show recent apps.