Mi Nepal teased the imminent arrival of the Redmi 10 Prime in Nepal via its official social media channel.
The Redmi 10 Prime was launched in India a couple of weeks ago and it could launch in Nepal as soon as this weekend. It starts at INR 12,499 (~NPR 19,976) in India for the 4/64GB variant.
It is the successor of Redmi 9 Prime with an updated chipset and camera setup. What else? Let’s see!
Redmi 10 Prime Specifications
- Body: 161.95 x 75.57 x 9.56mm, 192 g
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.5 inches FHD+, 2400 x 1080 pixels, 90Hz, LCD, 20:9
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G88
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Arm Mali-G52
- Memory: 4GB RAM 64GB storage, 6GB RAM 128GB storage, eMMC 5.1
- OS: Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Rear Camera: 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF
- Front Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0
- Video: [email protected]
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 6000 mAh battery, Fast Charging 18W
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (side-mounted), Reverse charging 9W, Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, 3.5mm Headphone jack
- Colors: Bifrost Blue, Astral White, Phantom Black
Redmi 10 Prime Price in Nepal: TBD
Redmi 10 Prime Overview
We get to see a new design in the Redmi 10 Prime. Instead of a vertical array of cameras in the top center, we now have a rectangular camera bump on the top left corner.
The back is very shiny and is a fingerprint magnet. It’s made out of plastic which