More in Indian
The construction of the Kohalpur-Surkhet transmission line will increase power supply in Karnali.
When the Nepal Electricity Authority learned that King Birendra would be visiting Surkhet in 1988, it...
Tourists are returning to the beautiful town of Chitlang as concerns about Covid-19 subside
Chitlang, Makwanpur, resorts and homestays that were badly damaged by the Covid-19 outbreak are slowly making...
The Revenue Department has filed charges in which it claims Rs 24.74 billion in unpaid taxes
The Department of Revenue Investigation filed lawsuits in the fiscal year 2020-21, alleging a total of...
Realme has climbed to the sixth position in the worldwide smartphone market
According to CounterpointR17;s analysis, Realme has risen to become one of the world’s fastest-growing brands, ranking...
- Foreign Heads of States, govts send messages on Nepal’s Constitution DayForeign Heads of States, govts send messages on […]
- Bicycle trekkers’ team reaches Damauli for tourism promotionDAMAULI, September 23: A team of bicycle trekkers has […]
- France scraps Paris station revamp over rising costsPARIS: SEPT. 22 – France’s national rail operator SNCF […]
- ePluto 7G e-scooter review: Value for money for Kathmandu commutersEvery time I read the news about a hike in fuel […]
- NC holding municipal conventions in 4 municipalities in Bhaktapur today3 MIN READ A flag of Nepali Congress BHAKTAPUR: Nepali […]
- eSewa Money Transfer launches a special festive offereSewa Money Transfer has announced a new promotion […]
- Sherchan elected president of NC (BP)KATHMANDU, September 17: Sushil Man Sherchan has been […]
- Motorola Moto E20 with a 6.5-inch display, dual-rear camera goes officialMotorola has unveiled a new budget smartphone called […]
- OPPO Announces “Bada Dashain Ko Lahar OPPO Ko Offer ” Campaign 2021We are a few weeks away from the festive season in […]
- FDA backs Pfizer COVID-19 boosters for seniors, high-riskThe US moved a step closer Wednesday to offering […]