The Women Leadership Forum of the Confederation of Nepalese Industries and Nabil Bank Limited have ended an interaction session on Nabil Sustainable Banking and Small and Medium Credit for Women Entrepreneurs. The programme was jointly organised by the two organisations.
During the seminar, Nabil Bank provided information on the actions taken to encourage female entrepreneurship as well as the loans that were made available.
The event was also attended by Chhaya Sharma, Coordinator of the Women’s Leadership Forum; Aasha Rana Adhikari, Member of the Women’s Leadership Forum; and Anil Keshari Shah, Chief Executive Officer of Nabil Bank.
When Chhaya Sharma, Coordinator of the Women Leadership Forum, officially opened the programme, she praised Nabil Bank’s sustainable banking and other women-centric initiatives, and she wished the bank continued success in contributing to the social change of women.
She also advised that financial literacy be promoted in conjunction with financial access.
In a statement, Anil Keshari Shah, the Chief Executive Officer of Nabil Bank, stated that the bank’s mission is to support sustainable development by fostering entrepreneurship growth and financial access in rural areas through sustainable banking.
Finally, Aasha Rana Adhikari,
Read the full story at EarnMoney.com.np
- UN humanitarian chief warns of worsening situation in Syria
- Prithvi Highway disrupted after landslide
- Narayan Khadka appointed Foreign Minister
- 9 people killed in road accidents in India’s Rajasthan
- NC leader Dr Khadka appointed Foreign Minister; to fly to New York today
- PM Deuba wishes Indian PM Modi on his birthday
- Covid-19 vaccines confiscated from medical store in Dhanusha
- Giving birth under the Taliban