Following today’s meeting of the board of directors, it was decided to propose 17 percent bonus shares and a 0.89 percent cash dividend for taxation reasons. This will be paid out of the paid-up capital of Rs. 9,68,15,19,200, which will be dispersed to the shareholders.
As of this writing, SANIMA’s LTP stands at Rs. 510.
According to the minutes of the board of directors’ meeting held today, 13.3 percent bonus shares and a 0.7 percent cash dividend for tax reasons
Read the full story at EarnMoney.com.np
- ADB approves $60 million loan assistance to support Electricity Grid Modernization Project
- Police complaint filed against misinformation about MCC on social media
- Tape: Telling stories in multilayer melodies to enrich the Nepal rock music scene
- Prithvi Highway resumes after 11 hours
- NA meeting underway
- Overcrowded prison poses COVID-19 risks
- Indra Jatra begins [Photos]
- JSP-N to boycott Constitution Day function