More in Health
Second dose of Astra Zeneca being administered in 8 municipalities of Kathmandu today
2 MIN READ (Image for Representation) KATHMANDU: The second dose of Astra Zeneca is being administered...
Africa is attempting to eliminate vaccination disparity by manufacturing its own vaccine.
The equipment needed to reverse engineer a coronavirus vaccine is being assembled and calibrated in two...
- Qatar Airways Group Releases its 2020/21 Annual ReportDOHA, QATAR: SEPT. 28 – Qatar Airways Group has today […]
- Kathmandu Ring Road Improvement Project urges China to begin phase II work2 MIN READ Phase I of Kathmandu Ring Road Improvement […]
- Drinking water project in KalimatiSALYAN, October 10: Construction of drinking water […]
- Infinix Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsInfinix is a Hong Kong-based smartphone maker that […]
- MG Motors’ All New Hector Shine 2021 SUV bookings OpenThe HECTOR 2021 Shine Variant is now available for […]
- Amendment of TSC regulation begins< 1 MIN READ The Ministry of Education, Science and […]
- Trade and the Future of FoodNo one can survive without food. And yet, the world’s […]
- Kheti Ventures brings ‘Dashain Dhamaka’ campaignOn the occasion of Bada Dashain 2078, Kheti Ventures […]
- NC’s local level conventions kick-off today, ward conventions in 13 districts uncertainKATHMANDU, September 25: Nepali Congress (NC)’s local […]
- Digital Gurkha Academy – Digitising Education in NepalThe name ‘Digital Gurkha’ is often correlated with […]