Benelli Panarea 125 is coming soon in Nepal.
KTM International Trading, the authorized distributor of Benelli motorcycles in Nepal, is planning to announce its first-ever scooter.
Panarea 125 will be the first 125cc Benelli scooter to debut in the Nepali market. Moreover, it will be based on a retro theme with classic design and premium appeal.
As for the pricing, the Benelli Panarea 125 price in Nepal is Rs. 3.34 Lakhs.
We will talk about its launch date in a bit.
Before doing so, let’s take a quick look at the Benelli Panarea 125 in Nepal along with its key specs and features!
Benelli Panarea 125 Specifications
- Engine Type: Single-Cylinder, 2-valve, 4-stroke, Fuel Injection
- Emission Standards: EURO4
- Displacement: 125 cc
- Cooling System: Air-Cooled
- Starting Mechanism: Electric Starter & Kick Starter
- Max Power: 8.5 PS @ 7500 rpm
- Max Torque: 9.2 Nm @ 6000 rpm
- Top Speed: 90 Kmph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.6 liters
- Mileage: 50 kmpl
- Front Tyre: 100/90-12 – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 110/90-12 – Drum
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Braking System: Standard
- Suspension Setup: Telescopic Front Forks and Rear Swing Arm
- Seat Height: 780 mm
- Ground Clearance: 125 mm
- Under Seat Storage Capacity: n/a
- Kerb Weight: 104 kg
- Colors: Yellow, Black, Red, and White
Benelli Panarea 125 Price in Nepal: Rs. 3,34,900
Benelli Panarea 125 Overview
Benelli Panarea125 sports a body that’s inspired by the classic. However, it has sprinkled in its unique take to set itself apart.
The front comes with a unibody styling, complete with LED headlamps and apron-mounted indicators.
Moreover, there will be a fair amount of chrome/satin accents for that elegant feel.
Read Full Article at techlekh.com