Amber Heard recently gave her first interview following her verdict, according to Variety. The premiere of the interview is scheduled for Tuesday and Wednesday.
In the interview, the ‘Aquaman’ star stated that she ‘Understands’ why the Virginia court sided with her ex-husband.
Amber responded to all the trolling by saying, “I don’t care what you think of me or what judgments you make about what occurred in the privacy of my home, in my marriage, behind closed doors. I do not assume the average person is aware of these facts. I therefore do not take it personally.”
“But even if you’re certain that I deserve all this hatred and vitriol, even if you think I’m lying, you still couldn’t look me in the eye and tell me that the representation on social media has been fair. You cannot tell me that you believe this to be just “She continued her statement.
After their trial, a jury in Virginia recently ordered Amber Heard to pay Johnny Depp $10.3 million in compensatory damages and $5 million in punitive damages.
Johnny Depp shared a post on social media shortly after winning the trial against Amber Heard in which he thanked the jury and all of his fans for their support.
On the work front, Amber Heard will next be seen in The Aquaman 2 from DC Comics.
- Elon Musk: Transgender Daughter applies to legally change her name. She wants nothing to do with father
- One of the Philippines’ senior government attorneys was shot and killed in Philadelphia
- An Apple employee at a store in Maryland voted to join a union for the first time in the United States
- A Netflix production crew and cast van crash in Mexico has resulted in two deaths
- Yet another shooting in USA – 1 person killed and 3 injured in a shooting in Washington, DC