According to police, at least six people were injured during a gunfight in downtown Chattanooga, Tennessee, on Saturday night.
“Our Officers began aiding victims and assisting others to safety,” a police spokesperson said. “In the moments after the shooting began, they were able to detain at least one person of interest in the incident.”
According to police, “several” gunshot victims were taken to local hospitals. According to police, two people suffered life-threatening injuries. According to police, the majority of the victims were in their teens or early twenties.
“We had large groups of juveniles walking around the downtown area on this date, and we believe the shooting occurred from within that group,” a police spokesperson said.
- Elon Musk: Transgender Daughter applies to legally change her name. She wants nothing to do with father
- One of the Philippines’ senior government attorneys was shot and killed in Philadelphia
- An Apple employee at a store in Maryland voted to join a union for the first time in the United States
- A Netflix production crew and cast van crash in Mexico has resulted in two deaths
- Yet another shooting in USA – 1 person killed and 3 injured in a shooting in Washington, DC